Summer in the Alps is spectacular! Warm weather, clean crisp air and the most picturesque mountain scenery make Morzine the perfect place for a short Alpine break, Alps weekend stay!
During the summer and inter-season from May through to November we provide bed and breakfast in the main chalet for short Alpine breaks, Alps weekend stays. We also offer our self-catered apartment which sleeps 5 people in 2 bedrooms. Prices for B&B start from €45/person/per night, including continental breakfast.
To check availability and to book (B&B or the apartment) contact us at email@example.com
There are plenty of summer activities to choose from during a short Alpine break, Alps weekend stay. The list is almost endless:
- Mountain biking across the Portes du Soleil. In July and August the entire circuit is accessible through the modern, fast, lift system
- Swimming in the Olympic swimming pool, children’s pool and a giant paddling area for the very young. Aqua-gym, beach volleyball, mini-football, table tennis, and scuba diving
- Fishing in nearby lakes
- Whitewater rafting/kayaking on the River Dranse offers a truly fabulous white water trip – hard paddling, rough water, big waves, swirling eddies, dodging rocks and rapid descents
- Canyoning where you abseil, slide and jump your way down a gorge and waterfalls and plunge into rockpools
- Golf – from May to October the ‘Porte du Soleil’ area is a golfer’s paradise set in spectacular scenery. The two local courses are at Les Gets, with its challenging 18-holes, and in Avoriaz with a high altitude (1600m) 9-hole golf-course. There are also courses at Chamonix, Flaine, Megeve and the European Championship course at Evian, one of the finest clubs in France/Europe
- Hot-air ballooning and helicopter flights over Morzine and the surrounding mountains, including Mont-Blanc – Europe’s highest peak at 8510m
- Tennis, Squash and many more activities are available at the Palais Des Sports, Morzine
- Summer toboggan, sledging down the 900 of the Pleney ski competition slope
- Horse riding
- Donkey trekking
- Rock climbing
- Paragliding where you can take a tandem flight, or join a course and learn to fly yourself
- Bungy jumping
- Skateboarding park
- Fitness centre with sauna and jacuzzi
- Indiana Park with its high wire adventure course up to 8m off the ground for all adventurers from the age of 4 – superb fun for all the family
There are days out too, visiting the beautiful and historic towns of Annecy, Yvoire, Lausanne, Geneva, Thonon-Les-Bain, Chamonix, Montreux and Evian, all in easy reach and worth a visit during your short Alpine break, Alps weekend stay.
And, finally the world famous Montreux Jazz Festival which takes place for 2 weeks during July.
We can help you with the booking of any of the activities detailed above.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org