AVAILABLE SUMMER 2018!
Warm weather, clean crisp air and the most picturesque mountain scenery make Morzine the perfect place for your Summer holiday!
Activities to choose from:
- Mountain biking through the many routes and descents of the Portes du Soleil. In July/August the entire circuit is accessible through the modern, fast lift system.
- Swimming in the water park with its Olympic swimming pool, children’s pool and a giant paddling area for the very young. Aqua-gym, beach volleyball, mini-football, table tennis, and scuba diving.
- Fishing in one of the nearby lakes.
- Whitewater rafting/kayaking in the River Dranse offers a truly fabulous white water trip – hard paddling, rough water, big waves, swirling eddies, dodging rocks and rapid descents.
- Canyoning – great adventure for all the family. Abseil, slide and jump your way down a gorge and waterfalls and plunge into rockpools.
- Golf – from May to October the ‘Porte du Soleil’ area is a golfer’s paradise. Superb golf courses set amidst some of the most beautiful and spectacular scenery. The two local courses are at Les Gets – challenging 18-hole – and in Avoriaz – a 9-hole golf-course at an altitude of 1600 metres, set between forests and summits .There are also courses at Chamonix, Flaine, Megeve and the Royal Club at Evian, which overlooks Lake Geneva and is one of the finest clubs in France/Europe.
- Hot-air ballooning and helicopter flights for flying over Morzine and the surrounding mountains, including Mont-Blanc – Europe’s highest peak.
- Tennis, Squash and many more activities are available at the Palais Des Sports, in the heart of Morzine.
- Summer toboggan – 2 runs on which you can sledge down the 900 and 980 metres of the Plny competition slope.
- Horse riding
- Donkey trekking
- Rock climbing
- Paragliding – join a course at the ‘parapente’ school in Morzine and learn to fly yourself or take a 25 minute flight with an instructor.
- Bungy jumping
- Skateboarding park
- Fitness centre with sauna and jaccuzzi.
- Indiana Park: High wire adventure course up to 8m off the ground for all adventurers from the age of 4 – superb fun for all the family.
- Days out: The beautiful towns of Annecy, Yvoire, Lausanne, Geneva, Thonon-Les-Bain, Chamonix, Montreux and Evian are all in easy reach and worth visiting.
- Jazz Festival: Take in the Montreux festival, play a few rounds of golf at the Royal Club, Evian and enjoy some spectacular mountain walks all in the same visit.
We can help you with the booking of any of the activities detailed above.
In the Summer we offer you our modern spacious self-catered apartment – ideal for a family or group of friends – please bring your car. We also offer bed and breakfast in the main part of the chalet for anyone who just needs to escape to the peace and tranquility of the Alps for a weekend (please contact us).